Virtual Workstation Password
How to Find the Virtual Workstation Password
Each virtual workstation that is created in the Eclipse Tech portal has an encrypted, auto-generated password that you can access.
NOTE: The username in your virtual workstation is always “Administrator”.
1. Login or sign up for your account at: https://portal.eclipsetech.co
2. This will take you to the “Dashboard” of your account.
3. Make sure the virtual workstation that you want is running. the Password can only be displayed while the virtual machine is running.
4. Once the virtual workstation is in the “running” state, click the “Password icon that is shaped like a Key.
5. This will cause the encrypted, auto-generated password to be displayed. Eclipse Tech recommends copying the password by clicking the provided copy icon.