Sharing a Template
How to Share a Template with Another User
- Login or sign-up for your account. This will take you to your Dashboard page.
- From the Dashboard page click on Workstation Templates
3. Go to the options column of the template you want to share, and select the Share Template icon.
4. Click the “+” button.
5. Fill out the form for the user you want to share a template with.
Note: The “Maximum Concurrent instances” is how many unique virtual workstation instances (created from this template) are allowed to exist at the same time.
6. Click send. The Template will now be sent to the user, naming you as the owner of the template, and the selected user as a user of that template.